Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, June 10, 2009

High To Low






    All images from Nylon
    This is Nylon's collaboration With Nike
    I'm sure if like me your a big fan of Nylon then you will have been reading about this in the magazine for a while!
    I love Nike High tops and I'm currently still on the look out for the perfect pair
    But as much as I love the old school style of this sneaker
    I find the colour choice kind of random
    I mean I like the blue ones but
    I don't think I would ever wear neon bright pink/green/orange/yellow sneakers
    What do yous think will you be getting a pair?

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/06/high-to-low.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers