Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, June 4, 2009

Bright Young Things







    Images from Google Images
    These pictures are from River Islands new GFW Capsule Collection
    This collection is designed by graduates from the previous years of Fashion Week
    I love this idea of a well known shop like river island
    Giving these young designers such a big platform to showcase their designs
    I have never been much of a fan of river island
    I don't think i have actually ever bought anything from there
    But I think that may soon change because I love this collection so much
    I have been looking for the perfect blazer for a while
    And I think the one in the 3rd picture may just be it
    And I think the cardigan in the 4th picture looks fabulous too!
    The collection is modeled by Amber Le Bon
    Who i think looks awesome in the pictures too
    The collection is due to launch around July time I think
    But If you can't wait till then you can have a browse through the River Island site
    Enjoy!

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/06/bright-young-things.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers