Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Good Luck Mr Murray

    Andy Murray
    So in honour of Wimbledon starting this week I thought I would do a little post on
    Fred Perry - The original Tennis-wear brand
    Although now a days its more common to see some indie rock 'n' roller
    wearing something from the brand than it is an actual tennis player
    But to celebrate Fred Perry being 100years old this year
    They joined forces with Scottish Tennis player Andy Murray to create a look for him to wear
    at Wimbledon this year
    And the above picture is what they came up with
    A very retro inspired look
    I love it, I can't tell you how much I want the jumper
    I really am not a fan of sport at all but I strangely enjoy watching some Wimbledon every year
    To be honest with you It's to do with the clothes more than anything
    I love how every player makes their own outfit stand out
    Whether it be Serena Williams white trench coat she wore or Roger Federer's head band
    So hopefully Andy's new fabulous outfit will give him all the luck he needs this year to win!
    Below are some of my fave Fred Perry pic's from there latest collections
    Enjoy!

    All Images from Fred Perry









    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/06/good-luck-mr-murray.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers