Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, June 11, 2009

Big Love



    All Images from Stolen Girlfriends Club
    I know a couple of bloggers have been talking about S.G.C
    For a little while but I hadn't really seen much of their stuff
    So I decided to investigate them a bit
    And I came across the S/S 09 Collection
    And I instantly fell for the clothes
    I seriously love every piece even the guys clothes
    I love the look of the shoot too
    Really simple but the images just ooze(I have no clue how to spell that word) coolness
    You should check out there site if you haven't already
    Because they have the most awesome jewellery too
    Which naturally, I want!
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/06/big-love.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers