Powered by Blogger.






Friday, June 5, 2009

Rollin' With My Homies






    All Images from Google Images
    My love for fashion began when I watched Clueless for the first time
    I must have been maybe only 5 years old when I first saw it
    But I instantly loved it
    I probably didn't even get half of the jokes or the storyline given my age
    But that didn't matter
    The reason I loved the movie so much was the fashion
    Whether it was Cher's iconic white knee high socks
    Or Dionne's awesome hat's
    I just couldn't get enough of it
    I used to watch it over and over
    Each time noticing a different outfit or accessory
    And I cannot tell you how much i used to beg my mum for a computerized wardrobe like Cher's
    Even now over ten years later
    I still love the film as much as i did then
    I know it might not be the most high brow movie
    But it shaped a generation and to me it's a classic
    And If it wasn't for Cher and her friends
    I really don't think I would love fashion as much as I do today
    So I would love to know, what made you love fashion?


    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/06/rollin-with-my-homies.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers