Powered by Blogger.






Friday, April 17, 2009

Wild West


    Denim shirt-Gap, Dress-American Apparel, Shoes-Topshop, Belt- Greenwich Market

    I finally found a denim shirt i like
    It's from the the men's section in Gap
    I've bought most of my shirts from the men's departments in shops
    I like how they are just a little bit more baggy and not as fitted or office-like as women's shirts tend to be
    Thank you for all your comments
    I really appreciate them
    And i always love having a look at all of your blogs!
    Just drop me a comment/email if you want to link up!
    Oh and i saw that a few of yous didn't know what Jelly Tot's were
    They are like little bits of jelly, covered in sugar and they are all different flavours of fruit
    They are awesome if you haven't tried them you should try a pack!



    Jelly Tot's
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/04/wild-west.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers