Powered by Blogger.






Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Top 5

    Topshop Shoes
    I saw these shoes in a magazine yesterday
    I love them
    You know when you see something and you like just HAVE to have it
    That's how i feel about these
    I have searched all of topshop's website though and i can't find them anywhere
    It's really weird maybe they are not on sale yet?






    ASOS Jeggings
    Jeggings - such an awful word
    But i love these, they are so pretty
    And a little bit cath Kidston?
    I think ASOS is amazing at the moment, i am loving so much stuff from there.







    RARE dress
    It was my first time on Rare's website today
    I think there is some really great stuff on there
    And if you like the Saturdays then you can basically buy there whole wardrobe there!
    I thought this dress was perfect for summer
    The colour is so pretty!


    RARE Shirt/Dress
    I really like this
    I really wanted the one from AA
    But it was so expensive for a shirt
    But i think this one is quite similar
    But less expensive




    5PREVIEW - T-Shirt
    I want this t-shirt so badly
    But it's sold out
    I really want them to put more up
    It is like the perfect T-Shirt
    If you haven't already you should check out the blog and the store
    because they are selling some pretty cool things!





    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/04/my-top-5_18.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers