Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fashion Boy(s)- Take Two











    MGMT
    Ben Goldwasser and Andrew VanWyngarden
    I Love MGMT
    They are one of my favourite bands
    And they also happen to have some wicked style I think
    I love the mix of psychedelic punk
    meets indie rock'n'roll
    Everything they wear would look so wrong on most other people
    But on them somehow they manage to pull it off
    Oh and Nicole Richie should watch out
    Because they can rock a headband nearly as good as her!
    If you haven't checked out there album
    You really should
    I think you would love it!

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/04/fashion-boys-take-two.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers