Powered by Blogger.






Saturday, April 4, 2009

"Because I'm Chuck Bass"








    I heart Gossip Girl
    The clothes the cast wear are so fabulous
    They are all styled to perfection
    I love Serena and Blair's style
    I love the fact that they are such a contrast to each other style wise and personality wise
    But seriously we all know who the fiercest of them all is
    Mr Chuck Bass
    "Don't mock the scarf, Nathaniel. It's my signature."















    I Genuinely think chuck is one of the best TV characters EVER!



    Images from Google Images










    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/04/i-chuck-bass.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers