Powered by Blogger.






Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ashish













    Ashish Spring/Summer 2009
    I think that Ashish has some of the most perfect clothes
    They are actually wearable
    But they are still super special looking
    I love the fact that most of the pieces have sequins on them
    But they still manage to look cool
    And not like they have fallen out of the 1980's
    I can't decide what I like better the fringed sweater or sequined/fringed crop top
    How awesome are the boots
    I think that all boots should come with wings!




    Ashish by Tatty Devine

    This is like THE most amazing ring

    And it's only £22

    Bargain!

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/04/ashish.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers