Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Top 5

    Gypsy 05
    I have loved this label for a while now
    I just think there dresses look like the most comfortable clothing ever
    This is my fave dress of there's
    I think it sold out
    But they are bringing it back soon
    The colour is amazing with the tie-dye effect going on
    Also the dress is called Emma
    My name is Emma
    So I kinda think that this is fate's way of bringing us together
    I have to have it, right?
    Check them out at







    This is the turbo boot from Chinese Laundry
    I first saw Vanessa Hudgens wearing them and just had to check them out
    They look so pretty on her
    And exactly like the slouchy flat boot i was looking for
    But they kinda look ugly in this photo
    Like really long and with a weird wedge
    But maybe it's just a bad angle?
    Also i don't think anywhere in the UK sells them
    and the websites that I've found them on don't ship to the UK
    Which is a shame because i do think they are pretty
    (just not in pictures,ha ha)
    Check out Chinese Laundry here





    This Shirt is from Cheap Monday via ASOS
    I was really drawn to it
    Don't really know why because its just a simple shirt
    But i really like the cut
    And i think it's pretty!
    See it here




    This T is from Urban Outfitters
    There is something kinda mystical about it
    I think the slouchy cut is nice too
    I could totally see me wearing this in the summer
    Check it out here




    I LOVE these so much
    They are from Urban Outfitters
    I know i could just do this myself with some old leggings
    But there is something so cool about these one's
    I think it's because they look kinda old and worn in!
    Urban Outfitters is one of my favourite shops ever
    I never fail to see at least 10 things i want when i go in
    See them here


    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/04/my-top-5.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers