Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Seven Things About Me

    I was tagged by Alyssa from the fabulous blog Fashion-The like to post seven things about me!
    Here goes!

    1. I've only ever won one thing in my life. A CD from a radio station about 5 years ago. I'm still waiting for it to arrive.

    2. I only like even numbers. Weird i know, but when pushed for an answer i think most people have a preference.

    3. If i could invite 3 people to dinner living or dead i would invite Walt Disney, CoCo Chanel and James Dean

    4. I'm Scottish

    5. I love music. I currently have an thing for good ole' pop music, any artist, any band, as long as it makes you want to dance and you can't get the chorus out of your head all day long!

    6. My dream holiday destination is Hawaii

    7. Jelly Tot's are possibly the best sweets ever made

    I will tag

    The Fish Tank

    CoCo's Tea Party

    Modern Antoinette

    xSource URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/04/seven-things-about-me.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers