Powered by Blogger.






Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy 1st birthday!


     HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOG!

    I can't believe it's been a year since I started writing my blog. I can still remember the day when I wrote/published my first post (10.10.10) and how amazing it felt to have a place of your own, even if it's public it's still very personal. I normally don't read my old posts but yesterday I did and it's like reading a diary, remembering all of the memories that came along with the words I wrote. I must say I'm still a very shy writer because I often think about something and even write a post down and than I delete it, I don't know why... but your sweet comments make me do better and I'm really trying to improve my blog all of the time. 

    I want to thank you so much for all your visits, your comments and the inspiration!

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/10/happy-1st-birthday.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers