Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Alexander McQueen SS '12

     
    My favourite piece from the collection


    Source: Style.com 

    This is my absolute favourite collection from Paris FW. 
    When Sarah Burton replaced Lee I honestly thought that no one could ever keep up with his uniqueness and limitless imagination but she definitely proved me wrong. She's a genius because she kept McQueen's gorgeous pick of the materials, impeccable tailoring and details but managed to soften the pieces with her feminine touch. One word: AMAZING!
     
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/10/alexander-mcqueen-ss.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers