Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Sun Has Got It's Hat On





    American Apparel Scarf and Jumpsuit, Hand knitted cardigan, Aldo shoes

    The sun is out today!
    I know this is a regular occurrence for most of yous
    but where i come from the sun doesn't even come out in the summer,
    never mind spring
    I thought i would take this opportunity to take some photos outside
    As you can see I still need to layer with v.heavy knitted jumper and scarf as the sun doesn't seem to generate any heat here,haha!
    I finally got my AA jumpsuit, I love it
    The cardigan i am wearing is hand knitted by my mum
    I love it, it's so retro
    She is thinking of selling some so leave me a message if any of you would be interested in one or something similar

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/03/sun-has-got-it-hat-on.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers