Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Girl With The Red Hat










    Hat-hand-made by my mum, Jacket -Topshop, Jeans-Topshop, Shoes-Peacocks, Sunglasses-Ray Ban
    This is what i wore today

    (outside obv. don't worry i don't normally wear jackets and sunglasses indoors,Ha Ha!)

    I couldn't take the pic's outside because it had started to rain real heavy

    I always feel kinda gossip girly/Blair Waldorf when i wear this coat

    I don't really think you can see from the picture's

    but it's got a velvet collar and big bow at the neck!

    My house is getting re - decorated, so excuse the bare floorboards!






    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/03/girl-with-red-hat.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers