Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, March 15, 2009

I've Got A Confession.....

    It has been my hidden secret for years,but i feel like now is the right time to come clean
    I LOVE AMERICAN IDOL!
    Today I watched It for like 3 hours straight
    Is that wrong?
    I don't even live in America
    So i can't even vote!
    I love how uber dramatic it is
    With all the dimming of the lights!
    And you've got to love Ryan, right?
    He is so wrong he is right!
    I'm loving this season, I've got my faves already!

    I think she sounds like she is British when she sings,she's really kooky and fun!

    I love him, I think he sounds like Justin Timberlake



    His voice is A-Mazing


    Images from google images and the offical American Idol Website http://www.americanidol.com

    Seriously though how fabulous is he!
    He voice is ridiculously amazing
    and i love the whole dramatic over the top Broadway vibe!


    My favourite part of the whole show though was Kanye West, how fierce did he look in his double denim, high tops and gold bangles, the man is a freaking genius!

    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/03/i-got-confession.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers