Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, March 19, 2009

Golden Girl




    Top from primark, skirt from American apparel,converse sneakers, Urban outfitters headband

    I am wearing so much gold accessories here i feel like Mr T
    I just cant get enough of it, It must still be the Rachel Zoe influence
    I felt i wanted to go a bit casual today so i just chucked on my converse
    I've had this pair since i was about 12 but i just cant really let them go
    I do want a cream/white pair though
    I took the belt out of this top and it left all these holes along the bottom but i kinda like them
    It's like taking baby steps to doing a full on Wang style jumper!
    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/03/golden-girl.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers