Powered by Blogger.






Friday, March 20, 2009

Bringing Back The Topknot




    Cardigan-Giles Deacon for New Look, New York Dolls T-shirt-Topshop,Jeans-Topshop,Shoes-Topshop

    I love putting my hair up in a topknot it's so 80's
    Ever since i got this American apparel scarf I've hardly taken it off
    Since the American apparel shop opened up where i live i don't think I've worn an outfit without at least something on from there!
    You know when you hear a song that you haven't heard for ages and you've totally forgotten all about it, Then out of the blue you hear it again and remember how much you loved it, Well that happened to me today
    Have a listen you might enjoy
    Paolo Nutini- Last Request





    Source URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/03/bringing-back-topknot.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers