Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday Show and Tell

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Ever since I was little I have always loved Tattoo's

    I have always thought that (If done correctly, and aren't of Disney characters/boyband members faces/your bf/gf/ex bf/ex gf names) tattoos can be a beautiful art form
    I love looking at people tattoos and finding out why those few words or that image meant so much to them that they got a ever existing reminder of it on their body forever.


    I currently have no tattoos
    I think that's mostly down to being squeamish, slightly petrified of unnecessary pain involving needles and above all my terrible indecisiveness to make a decision on what I want as a tattoo.


    There is a plan though...
    My mum's 60th birthday is later this year, she has always wanted a tattoo but never got one so we both decided to get one for her birthday as a way to celebrate it. So hopefully fingers crossed by then I won't have chickened out yet!


    I think I would like something really small either along my foot or my wrist, kinda discreet but something that has a lot of meaning to me...


    These are some images I have collected from lots of various Tumblrs and blogs of tattoos that I love (not necessarily on me but..) and thought you might find inspiring.


    Please let me know if any of these are your images and I will credit them straight away!




    Are you a fan of tattoos?
    Have you got any, I would love to know what they are and the meanings behind them!


    Enjoy! X

    P.S a LOT of these are from an amazing site called Tattoologist, check it out!

    P.P.S I gave the blog a teeny little makeover, New header, new font and Better Title size/style, Hope you like!Source URL: https://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2011/03/sunday-show-and-tell_06.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers