Powered by Blogger.






Saturday, February 7, 2009

Welcome!

    I love Fashion
    I design clothes
    I am starting this blog because of the above two reasons
    CoCo chanel is a legend
    My name is Emma, Not Gemma -although for some reason some people still call me this,Drop the G people!
    I watch Gossip Girl to see what they are wearing not who they are dating
    I think Chuck Bass is fierce
    I love everything American but i've never been there
    I am British
    I live in a city
    I don't really know what else to write
    Don't worry i will get better at this
    Hopefully!
    If you like fashion you should read my blog
    I Like Lists, You may have noticed!
    XSource URL: http://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2009/02/welcome.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Followers