Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Starry Eyes








    Top-Topshop, Skirt-Zara, Flower Hairband-Primark, Shoes-Converse, Ring- Me and Zena, Necklace-Dogeared
    So funny looking at these photos
    It's like 'How Many Faces Can I Pull In Each Picture'
    My mum took these pictures and she kept getting me mid-speaking or laughing hence the shocked/amused/laughing faces,hehe!

    I love this new top i got from Topshop
    I think its really lady-like, I don't think you can see in these pictures but it has big kinda puffy shoulders
    It's cute
    Also this jersey skirt from Zara really reminds me of that American Apparel one that's jersey with the two side pockets
    I'm really lovin' Zara just now too!

    My sister said that i looked like i was going to a really strange wedding with this outfit on!
    I think it was because of the massive flower in my hair!

    Currently I have been chilling out in this lovely sunshine
    -Listening to a mix of indie kids and Disney starlets (seriously those Disney peeps know how to pen a good pop song, Selena Gomez-Naturally, anyone?)

    -Reading Kelly Cutrone's new book, has anyone else read it, I'm half way through, I really don't know what to think of it?

    -Watching Britain's Got Talent and realising how much small children in sparkly costumes doing 'Jazz Hands' dance routines scare me greatly, I don't know if it the make up or the overt enthusiasm that freaks me the most?



    Source URL: https://dressfashiongirls.blogspot.com/2010/06/starry-eyes.html
    Visit Dress fashion girls for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Followers